Friday, November 13, 2009

Things to do after PMR

HuHu....so I am officially at home now.And not to forget, Nazrin thanks for following my blog.LOL..though, I'm not as good as you and congratulations for all your achievements.Its a standing ovation looking you taking those award.Anyway since I am now at home, I was extremely and deathly bored.At the same time I'm also excited for some reasons! huhu.No need to tell you that story.Okay...so I'm still thinking what do I want to do to kill my time during this long holidays.Still need time to think...~huh...

2 comments:

joy in eccentricity said...

owh...
welcomed...
thanks for all those congrats...

the same thing goes to me...
boring - holidaying
anyway, a lil bit freaked out for the result - gonna out very sooon !!!

joy in eccentricity said...

one more thing, najwa...
we've got very little followers..
and it's lil bit depressing to see no comments made @ posts, we just crazy expressing all the shits, but no people viewed it... it's depressing right ???

i wish that all friends of us will have a blog. Btw, missing u so muchxxx !!!!

xoxoxo